Building Rules & Dress Code
- Dancers and siblings must not run or play on the decks or in the parking lot.
- Please do not use the stairway or halls in the other areas of the building.
- Dancers and siblings must always be supervised and are not allowed to be in an unoccupied studio.
- Please be courteous and clean up any items brought to the studio.
- DANCERS MUST BRING THEIR OWN WATER BOTTLES TO CLASS.
- Please do not park in the upper parking lot where the adjacent building is located.
ALL DANCERS MUST HAVE THEIR HAIR PULLED AWAY FROM THEIR FACES AND BRING THEIR OWN WATER BOTTLES TO CLASS
- Ballet: Solid/dark leotard, pink tights and pink ballet slippers with hair in a high ponytail or bun
- Jazz & Musical Theater: Form fitting dance clothes, black jazz shoes or slip-ons. NO BAGGY T-SHIRTS OR DANCE SNEAKERS
- Tap: Black tap shoes and any dance clothes except pants. TINY TAPPERS are to use elastics (not ribbons on tap shoes
- Lyrical & Modern: leotards, dance shorts, foot undies or bare feet
- Hip Hop: Loose fitting clothes, dance sneakers, and regular (no tread) sneakers. NO street shoes
- Progressive Movement: Pink or white ballet slippers, any color leotard and tights or dance clothes