- Ballerinas: All BALLERINAS are required to wear a solid, dark leotard, pink tights and pink ballet slippers. All BALLERINAS are to wear their hair in a high ponytail or bun.
- Jazz Dancers: All JAZZ dancers are to wear form fitting dance clothes, black jazz shoes or slip-ons. PLEASE NO BAGGY T-SHIRTS OR DANCE SNEAKERS.
- Tap Dancers: All TAP dancers are to wear black tap shoes and dance clothes, but NO pants.
- Tiny Tap Dancers: For the TINY TAP dancers, please use elastics instead of ribbons and black tap shoes.
- Lyrical & Modern Dancers: All LYRICAL & MODERN dancers can wear leotards, dance shorts, foot undies, or no shoes at all
- Hip Hop Dancers: All HIP HOP dancers can wear loose fitting clothes, dance sneakers, and regular no tread sneakers; provided they are not their street shoes. Street shoes can damage the dance floors.
- Progressive Movement Dancers: All PROGRESSIVE MOVEMENT dancers are to wear pink or white ballet slippers, any colored leotard, and tights or dance clothes.
- All Dancers: ALL DANCERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR THEIR HAIR PULLED AWAY FROM THEIR FACE
COMPANY & COMPETITION TEAM DRESS CODE
BALLET (strictly enforced): Black leotard with pink tights. (Ballet skirt optional.)
JAZZ: (strictly enforced): Tight Fitting clothing, no sweatpants or baggy shirts. JAZZ SHOES ARE REQUIRED. NO SOCKS!
TECHNIQUE: Tight fitting clothing, no sweatpants or baggy shirts. JAZZ SHOES or FOOT UNDIES ARE REQUIRED. NO SOCKS!
This year the dress code will be strictly enforced. Failure to abide by the dress code the 1 st time will result in a warning. Failure to obey the 2nd time you will be asked to leave class and not return until you have the appropriate attire.Failure to obey the 3rd time will result in a conference with you, your teacher and a parent.
Last Jazz & Technique class of every month will be dress down day. (Excluding Ballet)