For a full list of tights, hair, shoes and accessory requirements for the recital and picture days, please find your teacher in below list. You may purchase tights conveniently from our online Discount Dance Supply studio link http://www.discountdance.com/productBox.php?ID=77515 at Dance Village in East Hartford or Village Dancewear in Sturbridge MA.
Miss Beth Miss Chris Miss Kristina Miss Lindsay/Emily
A $25 costume deposit is due at time of registration. Non-refundable after November 1st. Full recital costume payments are due by NOVEMBER 15th.
- Students will be measured during the class in October, 1-2 inches will be added for growth.
- Costumes are not considered clothing by CT and are taxable – All costumes include tax.
- Costume prices are listed below
- If you are not sure of your child’s size, pay for the larger one and we will make an adjustment to your account if needed.
- Full costume payments are due by Nov. 15th, or a $15 late fee will be charged.
- No refunds once a costume order has been placed. Costume deposits are non-refundable after November 1st
- If a class is dropped, written notification is required by December 1st OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE COSTUME. A $25 withdrawal fee will be charged
Recital Costume Price List
Child Small, Intermediate, &Medium: $60
Child Large & Extra Large: $65
Adult Small: $65
Adult Medium & Adult Large: $67
Adult Extra Large: $80