Each DE teacher has listed the type/brand of tights, shoes, hair etc. for our upcoming recital Just click on the links below. You may purchase needed items online through the link at the top of each teacher’s list or go to Dance Village in Manchester or Village Dancewear in Sturbidge MA. Due to varying colors with each brand, we ask that you purchase exactly what is list. If you have any questions please feel free to ask your child’s teacher
*** A $25 costume deposit is due at time of registration. Non-refundable after November 1st
- Stuents will be measured during the class in October, 1-2inches will be added for growth.
- Costumes are not considered clothing by CT and are taxable – All costumes include tax.
- Costume prices are listed below
- If you are not sure of your child’s size, pay for the larger one and we will make an adjustment to your account if needed.
- Full costume payments are due by Nov. 15th, or a $15 late fee will be charged.
- No refunds once a costume order has been placed. Costume deposits are non-refundable after November 1st
- If a class is dropped, written notification is required by December 1st OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE COSTUME. A $25 withdrawal fee will be charged
Recital Costume Price List
Child Small, Intermediate, &Medium: $60
Child Large & Extra Large: $65
Adult Small: $65
Adult Medium & Adult Large: $67
Adult Extra Large: $80
For a full list of tights, hair, shoes and accessory requirements for the recital and picture days, please find your teacher in below list. You may purchase tights conveniently from our online Discount Dance Supply studio link http://www.discountdance.com/productBox.php?ID=77515 at Dance Village in East Hartford or Village Dancewear in Sturbridge MA.