DE’s COVID – PROTOCOL
1. All students and teachers must wear masks.
a. If you do not want your child to wear a mask, then you must sign a waiver and be placed in a no mask class.
2. All students must enter and exit the studio by the outside doors.
3. Bathrooms will be wiped down after each usage.
4. We will not be opening the waiting rooms.
5. When entering the studio each student must use the sanitizer that will be provided at each entrance.
6. All surfaces of the studios will be wiped down after each class.
7. All students will bring a yoga mat or towel with them to stretch on.
8. All parents will check their child for signs of fever or cough before bringing them to class.
9. We have marked out boxes on the studio floors, so the students will be social distancing during class time.
10. All dance bags and water bottles will be placed 6 feet apart in the studio.
11. Air purifiers will be going in all the studios for your safety.
The DE staff thanks you for your help and consideration in these tough times. I can’t wait to get back to dancing and teaching your wonderful children. If the state says we have to shut down, we will be doing full class time zoom sessions. Thank you again and looking forward to a fabulous year.