The payment schedule is as follows:
- There is a $15 per student registration fee due at the time of registration $20 if registering after 8/1. If tuition payments are not received by the 15th of the month, a late fee of $20 will be added to your account.
- Tuition payments are due the first class of the month. If you would like to make credit card payments, you may do so in our store during our store hours:
From the 1 st through the 15th of each month our store will be open Monday, Wednesday & Thursday from 4-8pm.
From the 16th through the end of each month our store will be open Monday, Wednesday & Thursday from 4-6pm.
Our store will be closed on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Cash and Check payments can always be placed in our tuition boxes located in both of our waiting rooms.
You can also mail tuition payments to Dance Express, 68 Hartford Turnpike, Tolland CT 06084.
- A $26.59 per recital costume deposit is due at time of registration. This fee will be applied toward your recital costume balance. Recital costumes deposits are non-refundable after November 30th.
- There will also be fees for costumes due in October and dress rehearsal due in April. All accounts must be paid in full by May 1st in order for a student to participate in our annual recital.
- Please Note: IF YOU DECIDE TO WITHDRAWAL FROM CLASS, A $25 PROCESSING FEE WILL BE TAKEN OFF YOUR REFUND CHECK. YOU MUST SUBMIT WITHDRAWALS IN WRITING TO THE OFFICE.
|45 Minute Class||$45.00|
|1 Hour Class||$50.00|
|2 –45 Min. Classes||$85.00|
|1-45 Min & 1 Hour||$88.00|
|2-1 Hour Classes||$93.00|
|3-45 Min. Classes||$128.00|
|1-1 Hour & 2-45 Min. Classes||$133.00|
|2-1 Hour & 1-45 Min. Classes||$140.00|
|3-1 Hour Classes or
4 – 45 Min. Classes
|Class 8, 9 & 10
Class 11, 12, 13 and more